Fun, Affordable, and a Unique Way to CelebrateTrying to get the whole gang together? Group cruises are a fun-tastic, hassle-free way to vacation when you need eight or more staterooms. Our Group Cruise Specialists will help you choose the right destination and the perfect ship, plus book your airfare, hotels, and shore excursions. Also, you won't get stuck with the bill because everyone can pay separately, and as the group cruise leader, you'll receive a free cruise fare. This vacation, let us do all the planning while you get all the credit--book a group cruise getaway.
Contact a Group Cruise Specialist
Group Cruise Specialists are available Monday-Friday from 9am to 6pm (EST). The offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Contact us at 866.773.4563 or fill out the Online Form to get started.
What Are the Benefits of Group Cruises?
- Free cruise fares for leaders - Group cruise leaders receive free cruise fares or they may split their discount among their entire group
- Special discounted rates - Some cruise lines offer exclusive group cruise discounts
- Personalized service - Get help from a dedicated Group Cruise Specialist
- Group dining - We can arrange for all members of your party to be seated together
- Meeting space - Your group can reserve a room for meetings, parties, and more
- Payment flexibility - Everyone can pay separately to make your experience easy
Group Cruises Are Perfect For:
- Family Reunion Cruises
- Destination Wedding Cruises
- Alumni Association Cruises
- Church Group Cruises
- Corporate Retreat Cruises
- Girls Getaway Cruises
- Graduation Group Cruises
- Professional Group Cruises
- Fraternity or Sorority Group Cruises
- Retired Military Group Cruises
Special Savings and Cruise Deals
All groups need to maintain a minimum of eight staterooms from the time of booking through the travel date in order to qualify for all group offers. If the group falls below eight staterooms, all bonus offers would be forfeited by the group, and pricing is not guaranteed.
Unassigned group space held without names and deposit may be pulled from group at cruise lines' discretion, as they deem necessary.
Cruise lines view a name change of all passengers in a cabin as a cancellation. A name change will result in a fee which is usually $50.00 per change or more.
Unaccompanied minors must have a completed and notarized parent/guardian consent form to board.
Amenities are only available for active bookings. If a booking cancels, any cash back or ship board credit is surrendered by group as a result.
Airfare purchased as part of the group package does not guarantee that group will be on same flight and/or flight itinerary.
Group rates are not combinable with other promotions.
"Free Cruise Fare" offer applies only to one passenger in the group leader's stateroom. Offer is based on cruise cabin fare only. Offer does not include non-commissionable fares, U.S. government taxes and fees, or airfare.